Style of Yoga will include elements of Vinyasa, Sivananda, Bikram and Iyengar. Beginner & experienced are welcome.
Khao Sok National Park in Southern Thailand is an amazing place.
It is covered by the oldest evergreen rain forest in the world, huge
limestone mountains shooting straight up in the air, deep valleys,
breathtaking lakes, exciting caves and much more. Wildlife lovers can look out for Gibbon
(audible from the resort), Wild Elephant, Malaysian Tapir, Spectacled Langur and 9 species of Hornbills among others.
Khao Sok is perfectly situated on the mainland between Phuket, Krabi,
Khao Lak and Koh Samui, the most popular tourism destinations in southern Thailand.
Retreat Leaders: Sunny & Shannon McGill
Sunny and Shannon are the founders Om Sunny Yoga and teach privately in the Bangkok area.
Trained and having also assisted at teacher trainings in India in the Sivananda yoga tradition,
we also incorporate elements of styles such as Vinyasa(flow), Iyengar and Bikram. Along with awareness of building strength, we recognize the purpose of traditional yoga
as preparing the body, mind and spirit for meditation. Our personal practice and teaching includes the study of yoga philosophy and holistic integration of all 8 petals of the yoga lotus including pranayama and meditation practices.
Our Jungle House Resort
"Something that sets this property apart from others in the area, is
that it's one of a few with any original jungle surrounding it. The
diverse jungle, along with our gentle river-side location, makes us an
oasis of not only plant but wild life as well. Don't be surprised if
you are woken up by a couple of monkeys playing in the trees nearby!
At Our Jungle House, we have a strong commitment to the environment
and run our facilities as eco-friendly as possible, so that we can
continue to grow around all of the natural beauty. We recently
partnered with a sustainable tourism organization, Andaman Discoveries.
This partnership will help us continue our efforts in supporting
sustainable development in the area. The resort employs local labor and
staff, and also helps with various education programs in the
community. We also recently provided funding to build a new school in
the area." - Our Jungle House Resort.
- 7 nights accommodation at Our Jungle House Resort. Shared bungalows (2 per).
Optional single person in bungalow is $200 extra and availability is limited (click to email inquire about single availability)
- All yoga sessions
- Your choice of breakfast each day
- Guided Cheow Larn Lake trip
- Guided jungle hike to remote waterfalls
- Guided night hike into the jungle
- Entrance fees to the National Park for the 2 guided trips
Does not include
- Airfare & getting to the resort. We will email you detailed information on how to get here as well as our phone numbers locally in Thailand.
(We can, if you tell us in advance, arrange airport or train station pickup. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the current van rates)
- Meals other than breakfast. (see below for more food info)
- Optional excursions
- Laundry is available at the resort for $2/kilogram or bring biodegradeable soap and wash in the stream.
- Vegetarian & vegan friendly meals are available
- Western as well as traditional delicious Thai foods available
- Due to the wide range of food possibilities at and off the resort, and not wanting to impose what you must eat, we have left the meals to you.
- Price for meals ranges from 3-6€.
- Babysitters available upon request with extra cost. Contact us for details.
Khao Sok National Park
- 160€ non-refundable deposit due upon registration.
- 510€ early bird before August 15 , 590€ regular price after August 15
- * Full payment due 30 days before the retreat or upon registration.
- * Accomodation is 2 per bungalow, with a couple of them comfortably hosting 3. We will do our best to room you with someone compatible.
- * To not share, and to have your own bungalow is limited availability for an additional 160€. Email email@example.com to inquire about availability.
|160€ Registration Deposit
|Or Pay in Full Now :: Early Bird Rate = 510€